I just got you to sleep for a nap. Miraculously, your brother is also sleeping at the same time. I meant to do this post a little over a week ago when you turned five months, but got a bit behind schedule.
At five months, you are:
- rolling over…and over and over.
- almost sitting up without assistance (I would say that you ARE sitting up…but it only lasts a few seconds)
- Yelling! You love shrieking with joy
- Grabbing at toys and everything within reach
- Sleeping through the night, waking once to eat